Global Lercanidipine (API) Market Outlook 2017-2022
Lercanidipine is an antihypertensive (blood pressure lowering) drug. It belongs to the dihydropyridine class of calcium channel blockers, which work by relaxing and opening the blood vessels allowing the blood to circulate more freely around the body. This lowers the blood pressure and allows the heart to work more efficiently. Lercanidipine is used for the treatment of essential hypertension (high blood pressure).
The report covers forecast and analysis for the lercanidipine market on a global and regional level. The study provides historic data of 2012-2016 along with a forecast from 2017 to 2022 based on both output/volume and revenue. The study then describes the drivers and restraints for the lercanidipine market along with the impact they have on the demand over the forecast period. Additionally, the report includes the study of opportunities available in the lercanidipine market on a global level.
The report has been prepared based on the synthesis, analysis, and interpretation of information about the global lercanidipine market collected from specialized sources. The competitive landscape section of the report provides a clear insight into the market share analysis of key industry players. Company overview, financial overview, product portfolio, new project launched, recent development analysis are the parameters included in the profile. Relevantly, the report and company profiles specify the key drivers that are impacting the demand in global lercanidipine market.
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Recordati S.p.A.
• Chongqing Shenghuaxi
• Hetro Drugs
• Sun Pharmaceuticals
• Alembic Pharmaceuticals
• request free sample to get a complete list of companies
Key Questions Answered in this Report
• What will the market size be in 2022?
• What are the key factors driving the global lercanidipine market?
• What are the challenges to market growth?
• Who are the key players in the lercanidipine market?
• What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key players?
Part 1. Exclusive Summary
Part 2. Methodology
- 2.1 Research Methodology
- 2.2 Geographic Scope
- 2.3 Years Considered
Part 3. Introduction
- 3.1 Product Overview
- 3.2 Applications of Lercanidipine
- 3.3 Manufacturing Process
Part 4. Competitive Landscape
- 4.1 Global Lercanidipine Market, by Volume 2012-2017
- 4.1.1 Overview
- 4.1.2 Global Lercanidipine Market, by Volume, by Company
- 4.1.3 Top 3 Companies by Volume Share
- 4.2 Global Lercanidipine Market, by Revenue 2012-2017
- 4.2.1 Overview
- 4.2.2 Global Lercanidipine Market, by Revenue, by Company
- 4.2.3 Top 3 Companies by Revenue Share
Part 5. Market Dynamics
- 5.1 Market Drivers
- 5.2 Challenges
- 5.3 Market Trends
Part 6. Segmentation by Region
- 6.1 Global Lercanidipine Volume by Region
- 6.1.1 North America
- 6.1.2 Europe
- 6.1.3 Asia-Pacific
- 6.2 Global Lercanidipine Revenue by Region
- 6.2.1 North America
- 6.2.2 Europe
- 6.2.3 Asia-Pacific
Part 7. Consumption Pattern
- 7.1 North America
- 7.1.1 Overview
- 7.1.2 by Country (U.S., Canada, etc.)
- 7.2 Europe
- 7.2.1 Overview
- 7.2.2 by country (Germany, UK, France, etc.)
- 7.3 Asia-Pacific
- 7.3.1 Overview
- 7.3.2 by Country (China, Japan, India, etc.)
Part 8. Lercanidipine Market Forecast
- 8.1 Global Lercanidipine Market Size 2017-2022
- 8.2 Global Lercanidipine Market by Region 2017-2022
- 8.2.1 North America
- 8.2.2 Europe
- 8.2.3 Asia-Pacific
- 8.2.4 Middle East and Africa
- 8.3 Global Lercanidipine Consumption 2017-2022
Part 9. Key Vendors
- 9.1 Company Profiles
- 9.2 Market Share
- 9.3 Financials
Part 10. Appendix
- 10.1 Abbreviations
- 10.2 Disclaimer