Global Benfotiamine Market Outlook 2017-2022
Benfotiamine is a substance derived from thiamine (a B vitamin also known as vitamin B1). Consuming benfotiamine is said to raise the levels of thiamine and, in turn, protect against health conditions associated with low thiamine levels. Benfotiamine is marketed as a dietary supplement in most of the developed world, and as a pharmaceutical drug in some countries for treating diabetic neuropathy.
The report covers forecast and analysis for the benfotiamine market on a global and regional level. The study provides historic data of 2012-2016 along with a forecast from 2017 to 2022 based on both output/volume and revenue. The study then describes the drivers and restraints for the benfotiamine market along with the impact they have on the demand over the forecast period. Additionally, the report includes the study of opportunities available in the benfotiamine market on a global level.
The report has been prepared based on the synthesis, analysis, and interpretation of information about the global benfotiamine market collected from specialized sources. The competitive landscape section of the report provides a clear insight into the market share analysis of key industry players. Company overview, financial overview, product portfolio, new project launched, recent development analysis are the parameters included in the profile.
Demand for this market rises from the Dietary Supplement, Pharmaceutical, and other applications. All the segments have been analyzed based on present and future trends and the market is estimated from 2017 to 2022. Relevantly, the report and company profiles specify the key drivers that are impacting the demand in global benfotiamine market.
• Dietary Supplement
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Ar-Ex Laboratories
• Bioxera Pharma
• Kimia Biosciences
• Kongo Chemical
• Shanghai Science
• request free sample to get a complete list of companies
Key Questions Answered in this Report
• What will the market size be in 2022?
• What are the key factors driving the global benfotiamine market?
• What are the challenges to market growth?
• Who are the key players in the benfotiamine market?
• What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key players?
Part 1. Exclusive Summary
Part 2. Methodology
- 2.1 Research Methodology
- 2.2 Geographic Scope
- 2.3 Years Considered
Part 3. Introduction
- 3.1 Product Overview
- 3.2 Applications of Benfotiamine
- 3.3 Manufacturing Process
Part 4. Competitive Landscape
- 4.1 Global Benfotiamine Market, by Volume 2012-2017
- 4.1.1 Overview
- 4.1.2 Global Benfotiamine Market, by Volume, by Company
- 4.1.3 Top 3 Companies by Volume Share
- 4.2 Global Benfotiamine Market, by Revenue 2012-2017
- 4.2.1 Overview
- 4.2.2 Global Benfotiamine Market, by Revenue, by Company
- 4.2.3 Top 3 Companies by Revenue Share
Part 5. Market Dynamics
- 5.1 Market Drivers
- 5.2 Challenges
- 5.3 Market Trends
Part 6. Segmentation by Application
- 6.1 Overview
- 6.2 Dietary Supplement
- 6.3 Pharmaceutical
Part 7. Segmentation by Region
- 7.1 Global Benfotiamine Volume by Region
- 7.1.1 North America
- 7.1.2 Europe
- 7.1.3 Asia-Pacific
- 7.2 Global Benfotiamine Revenue by Region
- 7.2.1 North America
- 7.2.2 Europe
- 7.2.3 Asia-Pacific
- 7.3 Global Benfotiamine Consumption by Region
- 7.3.1 North America
- 7.3.2 Europe
- 7.3.3 Asia-Pacific
Part 8. Benfotiamine Market Forecast
- 8.1 Global Benfotiamine Market Size 2017-2022
- 8.2 Global Benfotiamine Market by Region 2017-2022
- 8.2.1 North America
- 8.2.2 Europe
- 8.2.3 Asia-Pacific
- 8.3 Global Benfotiamine Consumption 2017-2022
- 8.4 Global Benfotiamine Market by Application 2017-2022
Part 9. Key Vendors
- 9.1 Company Profiles
- 9.2 Market Share
- 9.3 Financials
Part 10. Appendix
- 10.1 Abbreviations
- 10.2 Disclaimer